STOP SETTLING AND GET THE LOVE YOU REALLY WANT
You deserve great love. What's holding you back?
You've struggled with self-esteem issues and are just now beginning to dive deep into healing the relationship you have with yourself. But it's hard.
You used to be quick-to-trust and fell hard, fast, but now you've landed on the other end of the spectrum - your guard is up and you don't trust your gut anymore.
You've spent too much time investing in the wrong people, and are now questioning if the right guy for you even exists...like at all.
"Single & Slaying it" means:
- You know your worth,
- Having a solid, step-by-step framework for establishing meaningful connections that effortlessly upgrade to real-life meet-ups.
- Knowing what to say and how to say it (both in your profile and initial conversations), so you become an irresistible magnet for your ideal partner.
- Setting yourself (and your self-esteem) up for success, so handling setbacks is a breeze, you're totes unbothered by the occasional bottom-feeder bro, and you never again worry about some stupid, insignificant, algorithm.
- Mastering "the inner game" of online dating -- because if you think your current attitude, outlook, and energy aren't directly impacting your experience on these apps, you're lying to yourself.
Do you want to quit aimlessly matching, and never getting anywhere?
Are you ready to to stop blaming the apps, and acting like this amazing medium for connection "just doesn't work" for you?
Are you sick of listening to yourself complain about how pointless it is to even tryyy?
And instead -- start reveling in the joys of dating from your couch without even having to put pants on??
THIS IS A NO-BRAINER, Y'ALL.
If it's a resounding, "HELL YES TO THE TINDER-GODS AND GODDESSES ABOVE!" then be sure to sign up now.
Snag your seat below
Sunday, august 26 @ 3:30pm EST
Space is Limited to 25 Participants
Some boring but necessary fine print:
- No refunds or ticket-transfers available.
- The call will be recorded and delivered to your inbox next-day in the event that you cannot attend live (or if you just want a replay!).